When you require additional warehouse or facility storage space, you have two options – extend your existing facility or move premises. Specialty lift equipment can assist your business when you have reached this dilemma.
By optimizing your racking layout and reducing aisle widths down using a specialty lift truck, you can dramatically increase your storage capacity within your existing facility. Greater reach and capacity mean a 50% increase in warehouse storage and reduced costs.
Aisle-Master Key Features:
- Increase Productivity – Reduce costs with more efficient offloading, handling and storage. Each truck lifts to heights up to 49 feet, offers VNA operation in aisle widths of just 5 feet, and has an impressive load/lift capacity of up to 5,500 lbs. increasing warehouse storage by 50% and lowering costs.
- Versatile Machine – Each VNA truck can operate on any floor surface, both inside and out, eliminating the need for both reach and counterbalance machines, and minimizing costs. Effortlessly save time and money with the one truck transporting loads from trailer to racking position in a single operation.
- Efficiency – High quality, robust construction of chassis and mast means Aisle-Master is designed to withstand heavy-duty use inside and out. Each robust VNA, articulated forklift truck is manufactured to the highest standards using high-grade steel and castings.
- Increased Storage – By optimizing your racking layout and reducing aisle widths down to as little as 5 feet, you can dramatically increase your storage capacity within your existing facility. Greater reach and capacity mean a 50% increase in warehouse storage and reduced costs.
Before you start looking for a contractor, consider Combilift Aisle-Master. Seeing is believing, we will show you how Combilift can maneuver even long loads down narrow aisles, through standard doorways, and around obstacles with ease, enabling racking to be placed closer together, reducing the amount of operational space required, and keeping your overheads down.
The hardworking, versatile design of Combilift’s multi-directional range combines the advantages of a counterbalanced forklift, side loader, and very narrow aisle (VNA) truck in one vehicle, for a complete solution with electric, diesel, or LPG engines. Each lift truck in the multi-directional range is ideal for long loads, palletized loads, or both long loads and palletized loads.
Combilift’s multi-directional forklifts can be customized according to your application and preferred fuel type, electric, diesel, or LPG. With the ability to work both indoors and out, the need for multiple trucks is eliminated, which optimizes fleet size, increases storage space, enhances safety, and improves overall efficiency.
Multi-directional Key Features:
- Complete Solution – The versatile multi-directional forklift offers the advantage of counterbalance, side loading, and narrow aisle access.
- Customizable – Customized to suit your application and preferred fuel type, electric, diesel, or LPG.
- Interior and Exterior – The ability to work both outdoors and indoors remove the need for multiple trucks.
- Increased Storage – Using our multi-directional forklifts gives you the option for increased storage space.
The innovative and compact Combilift Multi-directional Forklift is designed to increase productivity, improve safety and help increase your storage capacity both indoors and outdoors. The diminutive stature combined with the forklift’s maneuverability makes the Combilift the perfect all-around forklift having the ability to transport a very diverse range of goods, from palletized loads to long length materials such as timber or steel beams.