|Dimensions||84.0 × 47.0 × 87.0 in|
6 Non-Stop Hours
Flat Press-on Cushion Tire
- Under normal circumstances, we recommend charging a forklift battery when it approx. reaches 80% depth of discharge (near the “red zone” on most discharge meters), not before. Other applications, such as Solar or “Off-Grid” may vary.
- New batteries are designed to provide a minimum of 1,500 charge “cycles”. If your application is light to medium duty, or sporadic, charge only when necessary rather than daily. It will spread the cycle life of the battery over a much longer period of time, and ensure you get the maximum number of productive years from your investment.
- Select “weekend”, “equalize” or “weekly” charge (depending on your brand of charger) approx. every 10 to 20 cycles to keep the battery performing at peak efficiency. Failure to do so or selecting this option on a daily basis will harm the battery and shorten its effective life.
- New batteries require water approx. every 10 charges for the first few years. Reconditioned or older batteries may require water every 5 charges.
- On both new and reconditioned batteries, we recommend you check 2 or 3 pilot cells every 5 charges to verify the water level is just above the perforated Element Protector (see diagram) after charge.
- If low, add only enough water to cover the Element Protector by approx. ¼” in every cell. The additional space is necessary for expansion while gassing at the end of charge. Overfilling will cause overflow.
- If a battery ever overflows, rinse it with water immediately afterwards (baking soda optional) to prevent corrosion on top of and beneath the battery. Use enough water to thoroughly dilute the spilled acid to the extent that it is not harmful to the environment.
- The spilled acid is both highly conductive and corrosive. If not rinsed away, the conductivity can cause the battery to discharge itself, even while it is not in use, and generate addition heat during use and recharge.
- Over time, acid left on top of the battery will form clumps of conductive white corrosion. If it is allowed to accumulate, it can dramatically shorten the life of the battery and make checking and adding water an unpleasant experience which employees will tend to avoid, as well as the obvious safety concerns.
- Acid vapors escape during charge, and an acid residue will form around the vent cap area even under normal circumstances. We recommend that batteries be rinsed every spring and fall (or as needed), to remove the acid residue from the battery.
- Never over fill. It will cause overflow on the next charge cycle. Acid loss shortens run time, generates more heat, and requires costly shop service to correct.
- Never make a habit of giving short charges during lunch or break time. Each short charge constitutes a “cycle” and over time will significantly affect the performance and life of the battery. It also causes excess heat that will make the battery less efficient than not charging at all. It is better to let a battery rest and cool during lunch or breaks.
- Never interrupt a charge cycle if it is avoidable. It is recommended that once a charge cycle is initiated, it be allowed complete.
- Never allow a battery to sit discharged for more than a few days to avoid “sulfation”. If it becomes necessary to store a battery for any period of time, charge it prior, and once every 3 to 6 months thereafter to avoid damage.
- Never allow a battery to go completely dead (unusable). It will take over 72 hours of continuous charging to bring back to full charge, and may require shop service to restore full charge.
- Never continue to use an overheating battery. If a battery ever radiates excessive heat during use or charging or emits a strong sulfur smell, discontinue use and call for service. You have a battery, charger or lift problem.
- Never allow sparks or flame near a charging battery. Batteries produce explosive hydrogen gas while charging, which could cause an explosion resulting in injury or death.
Never over discharge a battery:
- Deep discharging will harm the battery and cause all of the forklift’s electrical components to run excessively hot. Significant lift truck damage can result, including complete motor failure, burned armatures and brushes, and burned or stuck contacts, which can quickly render the truck unsafe and unusable.
- Deep discharging can easily increase the recharge time outside your charger’s range to recover, which can cause the battery to be only partially charged the next day.
- Most automatic chargers must sense a minimum battery voltage to activate and turn on. If the battery is below the threshold voltage, you will not be able to recharge the battery and may require a service call to manually start the charger.
- If you do not have a working discharge indicator, we recommend installing at least a simple “passive” discharge indicator. They are available for about $75.
PayPal Holdings, Inc. is an American multinational financial technology company operating an online payments system in the majority of countries that support online money transfers, and serves as an electronic alternative to traditional paper methods such as checks and money orders. PayPal uses encrypted security technology on both buyer and seller's ends to ensure a secure transaction. They offer PayPal fraud protection, and allow you to flag certain transactions as suspicious.
We accept all mayor credit and debit cards including American express, Master Card, Discover, Visa etc.
Cash on pickup:
Pay with cash when you pick up. The unit(s) is(are) going to be held for 2 days from the date of purchase. Please contact us if you need more time to pick up your order.
Direct bank transfer:
Make your payment directly into our bank account. Please use your Order ID as the payment reference. Your order will not be shipped or available for pickup until the funds have cleared in our account. This process may take up to 2 weeks.
We currently deliver all over the US, Canada, and cross-border. For other international locations, we would be happy to deliver at a port per your request. You can choose from the following shipping options at checkout:
Free shipping is available for customers in Florida (doesn't include equipment for rent).
You can feel free to pick up at our warehouse from Monday to Friday 9 AM to 5 PM. This option also allows you to pay when you pick up.
LTL Freight shipping is available for customers outside of Florida.
Financing through PayPal is available for froducts valued up to $10,000.
We offer 90 days free repairs warranty from the day of purchase.
2381 NW 149th St, Opa-Locka FL 33054
Monday to Friday 9 am - 5 pm
- SoldOut of Stock
Yale Electric Pallet Jack MPB045VGN24T2646 / SKU: RWFC8454
- SoldOut of Stock
Yale Electric Pallet Jack MPB045VGN24T2646 / SKU: RWFC7548